Monday, February 25, 2013

Super Savings Alert!

During my browsing for kiddie clothes for Olivia & Emily, I came across these deals, which I thought were just downright awesome!





These are just a sample of the great sales available at Kohl's right now. And while many of the big $ sales are winter clothes that they're trying to clear out ahead of the spring and summer months (um, when is that supposed to happen?)  it never hurts to stock up for next year. Some of the items are still relevant into the chilly spring days. Of course, it doesn't hurt that with prices that low, most of it could easily be purchased using up your accumulated Kohl's cash!

*Nope, I'm not affiliated with Kohl's, and I'm not being paid for this post...I just happen to like saving money and wanted to share those savings with you!*

No comments:

Post a Comment